Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day

Happy Mother's Day!!!

This is a picture of me and my mom right before she lost all her hair and I'm wearing one of her wigs!!

I don't know what I'd do without my mom....she is the BEST!!!  It's been so hard to watch her go through breast cancer, but she is so strong!!  She has so far made it through a mastectomy, 8 rounds of Chemo, and is currently doing radiation.  She has to drive and hour and half each way EVERYDAY for her treatments, and has worked almost full time the whole way through this journey.  I look up to her and admire her so much!  My world was almost destroyed when she was diagnosed, it was a very scary time, but she has kicked it in the butt, and I know she will get through this!
I made these for my mom and Shane's moms for Mother's Day, I think they turned out so cute!

1 comments:

the packard family said...

Your mom has been an inspiration to all of us! I can't tell you how much we love & appreciate her!