Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kennedi Was Baptized!!













I'm not sure how it happened, but my baby girl got BAPTIZED!!!! Oh, and she all of a sudden looks like this.......






She was baptized on March 10, 2010 by her daddy!


Here is a glimpse of this special day........


The invitations (all made on photoshop).......



The program.........

Notice that she played a piano solo. I was so proud of her. She only started practicing it

3 days before the baptism, and totally had it memorized and did a great job!!



This is just something I made to display on the table......


I made her a Picture DVD of the last 8 years, this is the DVD cover...........

Our family..........



The dessert table.........



The amazing cake was made by Grandma May May (Shane's mom), she did such a great job, it was hard to cut into it! My sister-in-law, Jessica, made some yummy pink and white cookies (on the white plate on the dessert table) You can find the recipe HERE. I made the rest of the yummy desserts. The cupcakes had the yummiest buttercream frosting found HERE on my friend Marci's blog. The little brownie bites were super yummy too, the recipe is HERE. The pink peanut butter cookies with Hugs in the middle were a big hit, the recipe is HERE.



For the food, I did all Cafe Rio recipes that I got from my friend Marci, but you can find similar recipes HERE........and it was all so so good and a HUGE hit!












Kennedi with all of her Grandparents......





She got a lot of presents, Shane and I gave her a set of scriptures with her name and baptism date engraved on them.


Here is the DVD I made and showed at the baptism (she is singing the last song, she sounds so cute, even with a little cold)...........


It was such a great day, and I hope she can always look back and remember how special it was!

1 comments:

Rachael said...

Looks like a great day! You are so talented with Photoshop!!! I can't believe its been 8 years!!!