Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Program 2011

The elementary school did their annual Christmas Program the other night and this year was fun because every year the 2nd graders get to play the recorders and this year that's Kenna's class.

I must say, she thought she was pretty cool (as usual), but she was so cute up there and they did such a great job!  I'm always so proud of her.

Oh.....and I don't know how she does this, but, she NEVER sees where we come in and sit in the completely PACKED high school gym because she meets first in a classroom, and every time without fail, she spots us immediately and puts on her smile for my camera clear across the gym. LOL

1 comments:

Ashley said...

She is so cute, Shanell. We got your Christmas card the other day. Halle read it, and said, "Man, who is that girl? She likes everything I do. I should totally be her friend." Pretty hilarious.