Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

4th Hair Cut!!

 My little Bronse is starting to loose his hair, and it makes me sad!  Dax did the same thing.  Bronse doesn't have any bald spots or anything, it's just falling out like crazy.  In the past couple weeks, I've given him 3 hair cuts just with scissors, each time cutting more and more off. 
 
This was haircut #3 with scissors

Then I decided it needed to be shorter, so I got out the clippers and buzzed all his dark hair off!!

Isn't he handsome??



Love this!! he looks so chunky in this one.


2 comments:

Rachael said...

Looks like you have a drooler on your hands! That is what Oliver looked like for MONTHS!!!! Always wet!!! Love the hair cut!

Tara Redd said...

OMG! you have 4 kids and you still find time to blog! AMAZING! I'm really going to try to get on top of blogging. Your little ones are just darling and definite miracles. How is your mom?