Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Look how fast they grow!

I had ultrasound #3 today, and I am 10 weeks 1 day preggers with these little ones. I've had an ultrasound every two weeks and it's amazing to see the growth in the babies. Today it was hard to get them both in the same picture.



Here is baby A's profile. For my early predictions, I would guess this is a girl. This one is always so easy to see, seems to love the camera, kinda reminds me of Kenna!!!

Baby A head on......
Now baby B I'm predicting BOY!! This one is kinda hidden in there and is a little wiggle worm. It took us about five minutes to get it's heartbeat because it wouldn't hold still......kinda reminded me of our little CRAZY Dax!


Now I'm totally just guessing for fun, I'll be happy with whatever they are (maybe not so happy if they are both boys). Ha Ha

3 comments:

Palmers said...

That is so nice to get to see them every 2 weeks. I'm sure they grow a lot just in that little time. That would be fun to have a boy and a girl. Whatever they are will be way fun, but it is always fun to guess.

Rachael said...

Amazing to see two little peanuts in there! I can't wait to hear what they are too!

Sarah Bogh said...

Now those are cool pics! :) Thanks for your comment and let me just say, It would be a dream come true to be able to do twin newborn pics (yes that is me, I'm a little obsessed!) so I will come up just for that! I am so excited for you guys!!! I'm not sure when we will be in Mayfield next but i'll be sure and let you know!! Congrats again! and I hope you are feeling al little better with more fluids in you!!!