Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

LADY A

So last night I went with my mom and her friends, Carrie and Ellen, to the Lady Antebellum Concert. It was general admission, and since my mom is TOTALLY obsessed with them, we got there at 3:30 to wait in line and the concert didn't start until 7:30!

The good news is we did RUN in and get FRONT AND CENTER when the doors opened.




We were so close, we did actually touch Charles Kelly a few times!

Now I'm not a huge fan of theirs...not a country fan at all....but they really didn't seem country and they put on a pretty good show!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! Cute pic of you and your mom. Tell her I said HI! And I had to do a double take at your shirt, at first glance it appeared to spell...well, you know.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

I love their one song, "Need You Now."

Brenda Dickerson Lassabe said...

I am so shocked that your mom now allows her picture to be taken. And more shocked that she lets you post them on the internet. She has always hated her picture taken. I am glad she has gotten over it!

Ashley said...

Looks like fun! I love girl nights.

And, to respond to your question... No, Chase isn't really talking yet, aside from about 5 words. We started early childhood speech therapy through the school district this week. Hopefully he'll pick it up soon.

Oh, and what is this other development? Do tell...

We should try to get together sometime. Maybe over the holidays.

Palmers said...

You guys were way close. That is so fun. I am a country fan and I like there songs. I'm not a huge fan like you said, but I think it would be way fun to go. Looks like you guys had a good time. I laughed so hard when I saw the picture of Dax as Chucky. That cracks me up. He is so silly.