Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm OLD!


Yesterday I turned 30 years old! It's hard for me to believe that I'm that old.

I think I'm ok with it though. I'm almost exactly were I always pictured myself being at this age. I've been married for almost 10 years, and we've made a good life for ourselves and our kids. I always said I wanted four kids by the time I'm 30, and surprisingly enough that has worked out too. I'm so happy and so blessed, I have nothing to be sad about!


We did a little party over the weekend at my parent's house. I didn't feel very good as usual so I look super hot in all the pictures.....




1 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday! How did we make it to 30? I swear we were at Snow like 2 years ago. Time flies!

I'm sorry that you are not feeling good. Hopefully you only have a couple more weeks of sickness.