Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall Festivities

We went to the pumpkin patch the other day to pick out our pumpkins for our annual Knudsen Pumpkin Carving Contest.

It was poring rain, but the kids still had a blast picking out all kinds of pumpkins for carving and decoration.

They had a little maze for the kids to walk through and they had so much fun.

It was so funny to watch Dax try to get through it.



Then we all got together to carve them and had so much fun!
Kennedi pretty much did her own, other then some carving at the end. She actually did a really good job!

Here is hers all lit up.....
Here is mine and Shane's....
Jessica and Coby's

and Analee and Reid's

4 comments:

The Andersens said...

Looks like fun!! I love all the pumpkins... Too cute. The Fall is my favorite time of the year. Your kids are getting so big and so darling!

Ashley said...

Okay, your pumpkin carving is pretty impressive. I'm lucky if I get a few triangles and a mouth out of our family pumpkin.

Anonymous said...

Wow ,I'm impressed! You guys have some serious skills. I haven't even bought pumpkins yet...

Palmers said...

I like the spider web one, is that one yours? It is dang cute. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun:) Oh and your the one that needs to get going on another baby I don't know if I can bring myself there yet:) What about you guys? I feel like Landon is still my little baby, even though they are getting so big. Dax is a cutie!