Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

**Fun with the Fam**

We just spent the weekend at Shane's mom's house in Bountiful. We had a good time just hanging out with family, playing games, and eating (HMMM, and I wonder why I've gained so much weight).

Kennedi kept saying she wanted to go ice skating, and as luck would have it, there was an indoor rink just a couple blocks away from Shane's mom's house.

She has only ever been ice skating once, when she was 2 years old, but she can roller skate and heeley like a champ, so we weren't too surprised to see that she could also ice skate really well. After a while of skating, she really started to get into it...........

At one point she came out to talk to me, I told her she was doing amazing, and she said "see, I told ya, I told ya I'd be awesome".

Later that night, Kennedi and Kalie put on a little talent show for us. It was pretty funny...

Try to ignore the boys in the background playing the Wii....it was getting pretty competitive (surprise, surprise).

0 comments: