Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Fun

This year we've had so much fun getting ready for Christmas. Kennedi is totally into it...so she keeps me on the ball.

Last night we made this gingerbread house that she had been so excited for. Her favorite part of course was eating the candy. As soon as we were done, and took this picture, she started begging me to let her eat it.....ugh, oh well, it only took us 2 hours to decorate....go ahead and destroy it sweetheart :-)
This is what it looks like today :-(
This morning we woke up to a little bit of snow......so she wanted to go out and make a "Frosting the Snow Man", snow balls, and snow angels (this is the first time it has ever snowed at our house since she has been born, so she is loving it).
She hates her snow pants.....she thinks they are too fat.
I know...our snowman is kind of lame, but we had very little snow to work with, and I'm almost 8 months Pregnant.....kind of hard to bend over at this point.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh does it start at 4 these days? Thinking that she looks fat! Too early!
Cute pictures. I keep forgetting to get a gingerbread house! I need to!

Natalie said...

How fun! The gingerbread house looked great...and yes, eating it is the best part! Love the snowman too. :)

Kiersten said...

love the snow man... you are thirty four weeks today? you are getting SO close:) I am excited for you!