Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



OK........only 6 hours until TWILIGHT!!!! I'm so excited!! We are doing a girls night out, starting at Denny's (lack of options in our little town), then heading to Gunnison to stand in line so we can get a good seat.

So I just have to comment on my mom. She is even more excited then I am (is that possible?? apparently so). They weren't going to do a midnight showing in Moab, so her and her friend went and talked the owner of the movie theater into letting them buy out the theater and just sell the tickets themselves, which they had no problem doing. Then, they got shirts to wear to it, and they bought a bunch of twilight stuff (posters, pins, shirts, CDs) to raffle off before they start the movie. They also got these to put in the lobby to greet people.......
HA HA....She is going to kill me for posting this :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love that. Your mom is awesome. Wish I was there for girls night out!

Rachael said...

Have a great time. I am not a crazy like you and I will be going on Saturday morning at 10:45. Tell us all about it tomorrow!

Melissa said...

OMH! I love you mom! haha! love it! I get to go tomorrow at 8:45 :) my sister is going tonight at midnight! ahhh!!! let me know how you like it!

Brenda Dickerson Lassabe said...

What friend of you mom's?

Schueler Crew said...

I CAN NOT believe your mom did that!

Marci Coombs said...

That is hilarious! I want a review now of the movie...did you love it? Joe actually said he'd go with me to see it if it got good reviews!

Palmers said...

Your mom cracks me up! She talked to Darin on thursday and told him she had a fun night planned. I ended up going on Friday morning and love it did you? I can't wait for the others to come out. Did you have a fun girls night? let me know how you liked it.
Carly