Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

What's better, the Hunt or the Kill?


Matthew drew out for the deer hunt, so we all headed to Moab for the weekend. Today was opening day, so Shane, my dad, Matthew, Heather, and Kyler got up bright and early and headed up on the mountain.

After a long day, they came home with their kill.....a little 2-pt. If you look really really close, maybe zoom in a little bit, you may be able to see the horns, LOL.....but hey, better then nothing right?

















Kennedi thought it was pretty cool, but this is the closest she would go to the deer for a picture.


Matthew & Heather

After all the deer excitement was over, Kennedi provided us with some entertainment. I love her dance moves....don't ask me where she comes up with them.

5 comments:

Colin said...

Ugh, I might be a vegetarian now. That is disgusting. Then again I've always been a city boy.

I wish I had Kyler's freaking THICK ASS black hair.

Rachael said...

That video was hilarious! I love that she totally gets into it!
The pictures of the skinned deer-I could have done without!

Anonymous said...

oh hot damn, this is my jam... what kind of parents let their child bump and grind to this?! Just kidding :) She cracks me up. The boys had to watch that about 3 times.

Marci Coombs said...

Kennedi has some serious moves. If only she and Grant were together - they could gyrate together :) Tell Shane the deer looks nasty and it probably tastes even nastier.

Schueler Crew said...

OMG is that Matthew's girlfriend? I could just watch Kennedi dance all day she is such a riot.