Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008
Dani tagged me, so here it goes.

20 Years Ago...
.

1. I was 7 years old, starting the 2nd grade.
2. My best friends were Destiney Bolton, and Lizzy Byrd.
3. I thought my teacher was REALLY mean!! (the old Ms. Pini)
4. I was involved in dancing and piano.

10 Years Ago....
1. Starting my senior year of high school at Grand County High.
2. Missing all my buddies that had graduated that past year.
3. Playing my last season of volleyball (took 3rd in the state).
4. Planning on attending Snow College after graduating.

5 Years Ago....
1. Pregnant with miss Kennedi, and sicker than a dog!!
2. Living in Cedar City.
3. Working on my Bacholers Degree at SUU.
4. Enjoying being married to Shane for 2 years.

3 Years Ago....
1. Living in St. George.
2. Coaching Freshman volleyball at Snow Canyon High.
3. Shane and I were running Bulwark Ext. out of our home.
4. Enjoying my 18 month old Daughter.

1 Year Ago....
1. Starting one of the hardest years we've faced since being married, but ended up great!
2. We were getting ready to move to Chandler AZ.
3. Kennedi was starting her first year of Pre School, and I was totally bummed about it.
4. Getting to know a new city and making great new friends that will last a lifetime!

So far this year....
1. I finally got pregnant.
2. We found Shane a great new job.
3. Moved back to Utah.
4. Enjoying living by family again.

Yesterday I.....
1. Kennedi started Pre School.
2. We went and picked up our "new" fishing boat.
3. We went to Ephraim and had lunch and went to Walmart.
4. We went to Richfield for Shane's softball games.

Today I.....
1. Died my hair.
2. Started some laundry.
3. Cleaned my kitchen.
4. Just made Kennedi Mac & Cheese.

In the next year I'll.....
1. Have a baby.
2. We'll start building a home.
3. Catch up on my scrapbooking.
4. Go on a cruise with the Allens & Coombs!!

Now I tag: Brenda, Marci, Lindsey, & Kendra.

0 comments: