Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bees, Bees, Bees!!


So, Since we have lived in Redmond, Kennedi is NEVER in the house. She is always outside playing with the neighbor kids. Today, I heard her crying, or I guess I should say screaming outside, so I ran out the door to see what was wrong. She was holding her hand yelling, "I got stung by a bee again". Yes that is AGAIN! This same thing happened just last week.

After I got a band-aid on it (band-aids make everything better), she calmed down and told me that the bee died because it stung her. That made me laugh, apparently she was paying attention when she watch A Bee Movie.


3 comments:

Rachael said...

Ouch..do you ever make a paste of baking soda and water and put it on to make the sting go away? I don't know, we use to always do that!

Brenda Dickerson Lassabe said...

I remember going to Grandma and Grandad's when the apple tree was in bloom and waiting for a bee to fly in a flower and then I would squeeze it until it died. I got stung several times however I felt it was worth it to kill them. Remember when grandma taped juicie fruit gum to that tree?

I emailed you at your yahoo email address. Are you going to reply?

Marci Coombs said...

Kennedi has had the worst luck lately...first a UTI, then two bee stings? Poor girl. I think it's a sign you should've stayed in AZ :)