Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

Home Sweet Redmond

We are FINALLY here!!! The last month has been totally crazy. We picked Shane up at the airport in Phoenix on the 3rd at 7:00 pm, and started the 9 hour trek to Redmond. We finally got here at 4:30 am on the 4th. I will NOT miss that drive.

We then got up early on the 4th and headed to the Gunnison park so Kennedi (really Shane) could do all the fun stuff there.

So now we are just getting settled in our house. I hate waiting for everything to get hooked up. We got our Internet going tonight, and hopefully our TV will be going be Wed.

So far I've really enjoyed it here. It is so peaceful and the weather is so nice. We have the perfect little yard for Kennedi to play outside ALL DAY and she doesn't die of heat. I think we will really love it here.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

So glad you are back and can stay put and grow that baby!

Schueler Crew said...

NKOTB are lame and I will admit that. American Idol tour still SUPER lame! And you need to post some pics of the new house ;)

Dani said...

Will you be around next Tuesday, the 15th? I might try and come to Salina for the day and it would be fun to come see you.

Anonymous said...

Have you checked out my blog recently? You'd better hop on your horse and buggy, or however they travel in Redmond, and pick you up a copy at the local mercantile. ;)

Melissa said...

Sounds so great! I hope to be able to visit you sometime! blog or email me some pics of your new home :)

Kim said...

Your family and blog are just so cute! I can't wait for more baby updates:)