Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Obsession!

In January, my mom told me about the Twilight book series. For those who don't know about them, it is a story about a 17 yr old girl who falls in love with a vampire. So anyways, I started to read the first book, and couldn't seem to put it down, and this continued until I finished all three books. Shane was about to kill me because that was all I ever wanted to do (those who have read them know what I mean). So now, Twilight, the first book in the series is being made into a movie, so that just adds to my obsession. They are in the process of filming it right now. MTV justed posted this clip from the making of it.





1 comments:

Rachael said...

Yes, I went through this obsession last year! Everyone I know who read them were absolutely hooked!